Friday 17 June 2016

The newspaper

Traveling down our driveway ready to get the newspaper for the morning but.....

It wasn't there my heart shriveled up in pain. I said this is my daily routine get the newspaper , make breakfast. Could it be late I murmured to Madaline quietly Madeline shouted back i'm not sure I don't get the newspaper then......

That evening on May the 1st 2003 we got a notice placed in our letter box the note said.
Sorry the newspaper is now being delivered at lunchtime with your mail included 
Kind regards Claire. I shook my head NO THIS CAN'T BE. That was the day when everything changed forever. NO NO NO!!! I marched into the post office where the letter had been sent from.

Where is this person you call as Clair. She stood up a wonderful smile covered her face and she politely said what would you like today gentlemen I replied you call yourself Claire well you tell me Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does social media cause isolation?

Is our dependence on social media networks positive for our health though, or is there a case to be made that over use of social media crea...