Saturday 12 November 2016

Fantastic news

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile my internet at home has been slow!! But I have some fantastic news for you, this week on Tuesday the 8th of November we had our annual Moa Awards/ Moa Kluster. I got entered in for two things, those things included, Best passion blog, and best Music video that I performed the song UP by Olly murs and Demi Lovato. The night was a great turnout and all the four schools, Matapu, Auroa (My school) , Kaponga, and Opunake all had to dress up as it was a formal night. Auroa done fantastic! Plus I won my Best passion blog, it was a great night. Plus it was a bonus as I had already won the category the year before! For the winners we received a Glass plark that had Moa Kluster and the subject you had been awarded for, plus a cool certificate! My sister (Madaline) also got entered in the same category as me but in the seniors and won hers! It Was a great night and I can’t was for 2018 for another Moa Kluster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does social media cause isolation?

Is our dependence on social media networks positive for our health though, or is there a case to be made that over use of social media crea...