Friday 23 September 2016

Harry my cat!

This is my very big fluffy cat, his name is Harry and he is currently nine months old, we got him last christmas. He loves to play and especially his favourite thing to do is annoy me and my family!! He loves playing outside and is very active. He is a ragdoll cat, ragdoll cats are so fluffy just like Harry. Harry's nickname is Big fluff-ball and suits his name as he is so soft and fuzzy!! We have three cats in total, including Harry. Do you have pets? What are their names? Comment below and let me know!



This video I created on iMovie and shows some things that my cats likes to do including. Playing, Eating and Sleeping. These are among the many things Harry enjoys.

This photo I edited and designed from an original picture and turned it into a canvas piece of artwork.

2 comments:

  1. I have a Sheltie/Aussie mixed dog named Abby. My niece and nephew have a newish puppy called Charlie. This past summer break they spent their Fridays at obedience school learning to train Charlie. He is learning good doggy manners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jorja
    You have put together an informative piece about your cat Harry. I especially enjoyed reading about him. I am a teacher of a Year 5/6 class in Christchurch and my students also have blogs. Keep blogging as it is a great way to share your learning. Also I followed a link from Mr Webb on Twitter that lead me to your blog. Now that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Does social media cause isolation?

Is our dependence on social media networks positive for our health though, or is there a case to be made that over use of social media crea...